They continue with "the attributes of individuals who can inspire others and multiply their impact":
- They are seers - living in the future
- They are contrarians - free of conventional wisdom
- They are architects - leveraging social technologies
- They are mentors - giving away power
- They are connectors - spotting the "combinational chemistry"
- They are bushwhackers - clearing the trail for new ideas
- They are guardians - defenders of core values
- They are citizens - doing as much good as possible for as many as possible
So, the big question is;
- are you a bureaucrat or a leader?
From Slideshare, B more inspired!