How to start a movement

I was attending an information session today from some of our leadership team members from the Swedish part of the global Tieto organisation. It was a really good session, according to me. Why? They all showed passion, empathy and commitment while talking ... even though the somewhat difficult context we are in with current profit problems and some organisational transformation fatigue.

What really made my day was the ending with a TED session movie clip, that I actually had seen before, but that enlightened me. It is a short movie explaining "How to start a movement" by Derek Sivers (picture to the right from his blog). His core message is:
  • The first follower is what transforms a lone nut into a leader

Watch the full clip from TED via YouTube:


Thanks Inger Ekman for sharing.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

IT outsourcing som ett äktenskap

Förändring - "Fyrarummaren"

12 livsregler - en summering