Dr Joe Dispenza meditation

Recently I participated in a Dr Joe Dispenza retreat. I find his mix of science and spirituality fascinating... 

From his home page you can read about his mission: 

Why do we do this work? We’re here to remember how unlimited we really are. We're here to demystify the process of creating change – for ourselves and, ultimately, for our lives. We’re here to learn about the science of possibility and the proof of what’s possible – in the scientific measurements we’re doing in our community, and through stories of personal change and transformation. When we change, our life changes. Our mission is to change individuals – so, ultimately, we can change the world. There is more to reality than this dream. And the truth is, we’re greater than we think; more powerful than we know; more unlimited than we could ever dream.


I also found a web site with some Joe Dispenza quotes... these are my favorites:










Finally, a video with an example of a Joe Dispenza meditation "A heart in full bloom":

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Kung Krigare Magiker Älskare

Klart Ledarskap - en smula NLP

Förändring - "Fyrarummaren"